Saturday, May 14, 2011

We're here!

Been a long time since we've posted anything! Baby Brenna is here and doing good-one month old now, and Jax is a great big brother! His job is to "pretect baby sister." He loves her "toesie woesies" and just laughs at how little she is. He is way into Tangled right now. He carries around a 5-foot long pink ribbon with him at all times that he holds to his head for his Rapunzel hair. He throws it down the stairs to pull dad up when he gets home from work. He even holds it riding in the car and at nap times. Long hair is a lot of work! So between dancing, pretending to be Rapunzel and playing dinosaur train, he's a busy guy. He also has a great imagination now, it's so fun. We're in character most of the day. The other day he came out of his room when I was trying to get him down for a nap, and he said, I found a note that said, "Get out of bed Jax." So obviously he had to come out. He is always saying things that make us laugh. He also knows who Lady Gaga is and knows when a song of hers comes on the radio. I have never introduced him to Lady Gaga (not a fan) and I seriously have no idea how he knows her music, it's kind of freaking me out.

Baby Brenna is so cute and doing great. She had to be under bilirubin lights for 10 days, which was torture for everyone, but she's been great ever since. Newborn sleeping is hard to get used to, but I'm finally getting the hang of it. We love having her here! She's just starting to smile and coo a little bit, and we're eating it up.

Just have to dedicate a section to my mom here. She is amazing!! She has helped us out so much the past 10 months and I can't thank her enough. Brenna has my mom's (and my) middle name and I hope she gets her qualities too. She's always bringing dinners down and coming to help when she can and she's so kind and loving and I just feel so grateful to have such an amazing mother! I hope she knows how much we love and appreciate her!!! The rest of my family's all right too..... ;) I love and appreciate you all! You've all been awesome.

Well I'll try to keep updated better. It helps me keep track of the cute things I want to remember about my kiddos.

Here's some pics!














JAx mowing the lawn with daddy, and below (b/c I don't know how to organize pictures on blogger.... ) is Jax trying on Brenna's dress - to be Rapunzel of course- Jax and Brenna holding hands in the car - they both fell asleep holding hands, so adorable! - and Brenna under her bilirubin lights- hate those things!!



1 comment:

Deanna Hole said...

Ahhhhhhhhh you're back! Jax sounds like fun and that little lady is seriously cute!!!!!