Thursday, June 17, 2010

Toddler Jax

Not so much new going on here, just working in the yard and working in general. So just wanted to make an excuse to post cute pictures of Jax. His thing lately - other than dancing - is dressing up. And he LOVES coloring. He can color for an hour straight if I give him pictures of dinosaurs. Also, he's been talking in his sleep the past few nights. It started with him yelling "wood!", I went in to check on him and he said "Granna, sit." (Granna is my mom). The next night he just yelled out "Crumpit!" (that's our new dog by the way...ok, so I do have a little to mention there). He gets it from him dad. If I haven't told you the story about Bryan talking about being sexy and successful in his sleep, just ask. :)

So we got a dog two weeks ago. It was kind of a fluke, but Bry fell in love with this English setter at the pound and we had to bring him home. He works me over. He peed in the house four times the first day (I kept forgiving him and thinking he wouldn't do it again...) then he peed on my leg and he pulled me into the dirt when I tried to walk him, still, he's cute.

Here are some cute pics of Jax, don't have any of Crumpit yet.















Jaxy and Jar drawing. Jaxy likes coloring at his own little table
















Coach and Jax watching "Just Haven't Met You Yet" music video. He loves it and asks for it - and that seriously wasn't my doing. Maybe I turned it on once, but who hasn't? My dad loves it.
















Jax in one of his many disguises. Towels are actually his favorite to wear. A very close second is the Buddy outfit from Bry's My Buddy doll. The pants are tight capris on Jax and the shirt doesn't fit over his head - and he loves it.

Jax chillin' on our bed. So much personality :) We love that kid!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you finally blogged! I have been waiting! ;-).

I hope we get to see you guys sometimes soon. We miss you!

Brit said...

He's so cute!!! I miss him =(

thatmormonlady said...

A dog!! Congratulations! Lots of fun happening at your house. Love it!

Hey, I got a new phone and lost all my contacts. Could you email me your info? sarahrebeccachapman@gmail.com

Thanks!!