Wednesday, February 4, 2009

What to do in the winter???

Just wanted to log some cute pictures of Jax. It's hard to keep the little guy entertained - especially when we're trapped indoors! I love the snow, but can totally understand why some people go south to miss it. I can tell Jax is bored, lately he's antsy and kicks his legs ALL day long and can't sustain any activity for more than 5 minutes! So we've been trying everything. Here's a few of yesterday's activities (excluding two visits - he loves watching kids run around):

Hanging upside-down - that was our most successful activity indoors












Playing dress-up and looking in the mirror










Playing the keyboard













Dancing










Walking in the cold

2 comments:

Mike and Emma said...

Your blog looks great, Kim! I'm so glad that you have something for us to keep in touch with you...especially when we move. Good job. Jax is such a cute little guy. I keep thinking about how hard he was laughing last night!

thatmormonlady said...

I forget how fast they change!! In the two months since we saw you he has grown and advanced so much!! Ideas of things to do to keep him busy... I'll get back to you!