Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting a taste for things

Jax is definitely at the phase where everything he touches goes straight to his mouth - and I mean everything. Yesterday he fit his burp rag and my cell phone in his mouth at the same time (I'm so proud of my son). Socks are one of his favorites though, as soon as he discovers he's wearing them, he's eating them.

Jax with his bottle, if nothing else
is in his mouth his bottle is









He loves his bibs, eats more
cereal off his bib than his spoon!









Jax and his sock

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Seriously though. Sometimes I look at Jax and see Tanner in him. Then I look at Tanner's pics when he was Jax age and see Jax in them. Wierd how the gene pool works huh? At least it's the good gene pool though. he he he.:-)

Chapman family said...

Aaah, the eating things phase. Just wait till he starts crawling and then he will find all sorts of fun stuff! (keep the bathroom door closed.) He's so cute!!

Mike and Emma said...

I love the first picture of Bryan with Jax's foot up his nose. So cute. :) How are you guys doing without us buggin' you anymore? We miss you lots.

Anonymous said...

What a cutre baby - so happy for you and wish you the best in your parenting voyage! Hope he stays out of the ER, unlike his Dad....and whatever - don't get him going on red licorice!!!! Aunt Barbara