Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our House! The beginnings....

We went out to our house yesterday with my parents, it's starting to come together! We are so excited. Here's what we've got so far.


We love the views. We've got mountains all around.

Also, Happy Mother's Day! My first one, I just love being a mom, Jax makes it easy to love. And I had the best example growing up. I have an amazing mother - who is now also an amazing grandmother! - and I am so, so grateful for her and everything she has taught and continues to teach me. I love you mom! Jax with my mom - that's his new cheesy grin Jax all dolled up for Mother's Day. His hair is still hopeless. :) (What little he has)

1 comment:

thatmormonlady said...

Hooray for a foundation!! That is really exciting. And Happy Mother's Day to a terrific mother!! We love you guys and can't wait to see you in July!